Summer Camp 2018
Summer Camp is your choice of a six-week or nine-week program that includes arts & crafts, recreational sports, planned activities, swimming* and field trips* (*Day and Tween Camp only). This is an organized program with many fun and exciting activities planned both indoors and outdoors throughout the six or nine week program. Please take a look at the flyer.
Camp InformationView our 2018 Summer Camp Booklet (PDF) for more information.
- 2018 Kiddie Camp Theme and Crafts Information
- 2018 Day Camp Themes and Craft Information
- 2018 Day Camp Field Trip Information
- 2018 Tween Camp Field Trip Information
Submit your Summer Camp Registration Form (PDF) from April 2, 2018 - May 25, 2018.
Late registration: (an additional $25.00 per family will be charged)
May 29, 2018 - June 1, 2018 for the 9-week Program
June 1, 2018 -June 15, 2018 for the 6-week Program.
Registration will not be accepted after June 15, 2018
- Summer Camp will be held regardless of inclement weather. If it starts to rain, camp will be moved inside. Outside field trips will be cancelled, and an indoor field trip will be assigned, such as movies at the cinema.
- Campers should be dropped off no earlier than ten minutes before camp begins, and campers must be picked up promptly after camp.
- There will be no camp held on Wednesday, July 4th due to the holiday.
- Campers receive one camp T-shirt at registration, which must be worn on field trips and swim days. Extra shirts are available for purchase ($10) during the summer, but sizes may be limited.